Ken's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audio/Flac - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch

3 posters

Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty Audio/Flac - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch

Post  Admin Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:46 pm

David Rawlings Machine with Gillian Welch, 3/25/09, Rio Theater, Santa Cruz, CA, 2CDR

This was from last week.....were you there, Zeph ?

(78min+38min), Recording: CSHEB> D100> 44k dat; Transfer: 44k dat > midiman delta dio 2496 > cooledit > wav > flac;
Recorded from close to speaker stack; the audience is mostly quiet during the songs; the venue sound was harsh and blairy for most songs but that fortunately does not show up on this recording; so it is much much better listening at home than there; excellent sound [A]

CD1
1 Intro, 2 I'll Be Your Baby Tonight, 3 Diamond Joe, 4 How's About You, 5 I Hear Them All > This Land is Your Land, 6 Big Rock Candy Mountain, 7 Throw Me a Rope, 8 Monkey and the Engineer, 9 Knuckleball Catcher, 10 China Doll, 11 So fly on little birdy,sing your song, 12 It's Too Easy, 13 Won't you sing me a little song, 14 Sweet Tooth, 15 To Be Young (Is Too Be Sad, Is To Be High), 16 Ruby, 17 Turn the Radio On

CD2
1 Queen Jane Approximately, 2 I don't know what tomorrow brings > Cortez the Killer, 3 Hot Corn Cold Corn, 4 He Will Set Your Fields On Fire, 5 Jackson, 6 Girls Just Wanna Have Fun; (Mike McKinley guests on mandolin for d2t3 to d2t5)

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Country : Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch UK
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty Re: Audio/Flac - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch

Post  Zephyr Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Rio Theatre is just up the street...We were there...Great show! Love to have the cd..Don't do flac.
Zephyr
Zephyr

Number of posts : 73
Country : Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch USA
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://dvdylan.com/list/Zephyr

Back to top Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty RE:Audio/Flac-David Rawlings Machine -with Gillian Welch

Post  brujo Wed May 20, 2009 10:10 am

Hi,
Can I go on this vine?I can do Flac.
Trev
brujo
brujo

Number of posts : 9
Country : Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty .

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 10:26 am

1. brujo
In the mail today......is your address still Webster Court?

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 104
Country : Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch UK
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty Re.Audio/Flac -David Rawlings Machine-w/-Gillian Welch

Post  brujo Wed May 27, 2009 8:29 am

Thanks heaps-received the discs and will keep an eye for if someone else wants it.
cheers
Trev
brujo
brujo

Number of posts : 9
Country : Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Audio/Flac  - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch Empty Re: Audio/Flac - David Rawlings Machine - with Gillian Welch

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down